Skrill is a fast and easy way to fund your Pinnacle account.
If you have a Skrill account you may process a transfer to Pinnacle directly from the Cashier section of your Pinnacle account.
In order to submit a deposit to your Pinnacle account, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the Deposit option in the main page of your Pinnacle account.
- Select the Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap icon.
- Your email address as registered in your Pinnacle account will be used to initiate the Skrill transaction.
- Please enter the amount of the deposit and press the Submit button.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction is complete.
Your deposit will be accepted only if your full name and address at Skrill match the information registered in your Pinnacle account.
Skrill deposits may only be processed directly from your Pinnacle account and cannot be accepted if initiated from your Skrill account.
Clients receive one free withdrawal per calendar month. All additional withdrawals during the calendar month will incur a fee. The Skrill fee for your currency can be located in the Payment Options section of the Pinnacle site.
If you deposit funds to your Pinnacle account using Skrill, payouts must be processed back to the same Skrill account up to, but not limited to, the amount initially deposited.