When setting a new password for your account, we encourage you to create a secure password.
Your new password MUST:
- Be 8 characters long.
- Contain at least one alphabetic character.
- Contain at least one number (0-9).
It MUST NOT:
- Contain your first or last name.
- Contain the first part of your email address before @ symbol.
- Contain your username or client ID.
- Contain the answer to your security question.
- Be a previously used password.
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
It is very important that you never share your password or leave your computer unattended when you are logged into your account.