Customers may submit a formal complaint by forwarding an email, or submitting a ticket via the Contact us page on the site using their registered email address.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a ticket at: https://www.pinnacle.com/en/contact-us
Customer must provide as much details as possible including the Client ID, date, time and all available details relevant to the issue.
Once the complaint is received the following actions are taken:
- Customer Service will review the issue to determine adherence to our Terms and Conditions or Policy rules.
- An update or an appropriate resolution will be provided within 72hrs of receiving the initial complaint
- The resolution provided must be in compliance with our existing Terms and conditions
- Customers not in agreement with the resolution offered are free to request the matter escalated to Management
- With any escalated issue Management will assess to determine an update or an appropriate resolution within 72hrs of the escalation period
- Management will further communicate any additional assessment period as deemed reasonably necessary to complete the review
- Any customer not in agreement with the final resolution as offered by Managing is free to submit an Alternative Dispute Resolution form with eCogra at the following link: http://ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php